Monday, November 1, 2010

TRICK!

Guinness here just handing out treats. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! HA! Look at this. Some one came dressed up like Groucho. That has been the most popular costume this year!

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. See look! Here is another Groucho costume. The little guy is getting quite popular I must admit!

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. Hmmm.... Well I just can't believe it! This is about the 20th Groucho costume I have seen tonight. Groucho is going to be THRILLED when I tell him about this.

Hehehe!! Groucho here. I FINALLY got one on Guinness! And... I got ALL the candy. Happy Halloweenies!

17 comments:

  1. Score One for Team Groucho!!! WooHoo

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder I couldn't find any Groucho costumes at the store. They were sold out! Very popular item.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Happy HOWLoween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Too funny.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for Groucho!!!! We wish we had a costume like you.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woof! Woof! Knock Knock BOOOOOOO Gotcha!!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL!!! Oh Groucho, you are a genius!!! Enjoy your treats buddy, you earned them! ;)

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could have dressed up as Groucho!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent trick. We try that for treats too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brillant!

    Wish Clive could have dressed up like Groucho!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA! HA! I'm almost willing to put up with a costume if I could look like Groucho! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haaaaa!
    Groucho you are sooooo smart!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha looks like it was more tricks than treats this year ;)

    Hope Groucho doesn't get a sore tummy-o after all the candies!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trick or Treat! I want a Groucho of my own!
    The real deal, I might add.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete