Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sea Steps

 Guinness here by the sea.
 GRUNT
I love going down by the sea.  It takes trouble away for you.

 Just take all your anger, fear and illusion and leave them for the tide to carry away.
 The tide will scatter them, gather them, and give them back to you not so big or important as before.

 We think a lot of ourselves for sure.  But illusions aren't important in the big scheme of life. 

 You don't have to be anything.  Even yourself.  Because your self was only something you had to make up.
 And then you thought you had to carry it around with you.
 What a relief to lay it down by the shore and walk away from it.

Just to be a part of what is around you is enough.

9 comments:

  1. Guinness, you are so wise. I haven't been to the sea lately, but I will have to remember to try and do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Guiness those truly are words of wisdom. We can't agree more!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a deep thinker, Guinness! I like what you say, and will try to put it to work for me.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Guinness!
    Wow, what a great post. Very good points. I don't have the ocean here...I wonder if this would work with a creek?!? BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty heavy stuff you are thinking, Guinness. Mom says the sea is a great place to go to be calm and at peace.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved this post Guiness! Don't have the sea to close to me, but the next time I am near it, I will think of this post, and you and your wisdom! Thanks! Glo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that was beautiful. Mum wishes she lived near the sea. It is very calming for sure. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Wolfie wisdom. We don't live near the sea, but we find walks can do that too.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find being around water does the same thing for me... ahhhh... peace.

    ReplyDelete