Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chicken Little

Something keeps falling on my head!  OH NO!  The sky is falling-- the sky is falling!
I meet Ducky Lucky.  He told me it was probably just some rain drops.
But I am still dry!  It is not raining!  The sky is falling--the sky is falling!


I meet Goosey Loosey.  He said it was the Alien Mother Ship.  But that can not be right either. 

I meet FOXY LOXEY  ;-)
and she said it is AUTUMN!  And the LEAVES are falling on my head!

Well that makes sense!  I am glad I didn't over-react!

9 comments:

  1. Foxy loxey is one smart lady! ;-) What a CUTE post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad too that you didn't over-react. I am even gladder it wasn't apples falling on your head!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky when things fall on your head. Once a frying pan fell on my head, and that was no good. But what was in it was very good.
    Sniffin´the leaves from Norway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that goosey loosey. We're glad it wasn't the sky. But then, too bad it wasn't edible.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to know it wasn't chicken little yelling the sky is falling
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. One can never be too careful.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite, tiny little dog - you are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wait, my comment on the wrong post? Wolfie's momma is very pretty...

    ReplyDelete