Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Exhaustion

Oh hi! It's Guinness. Last weekend I went camping at Crick Hollow.



ZZZZZ...I am still so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Us BOYS had to work all weekend! Cleaning the yard...bring in the wood...


tending to the fire...

The girls were useless!

That is until they want something. Like a walk down to the beach...


...or some extra cuddle time. Sheesh!



Meanwhile I think I am suffering from exhaustion.




And look. When we FINALLY get home I can barely make it through the door...ZZZZZZZZZ




11 comments:

  1. Rest well Guinness. Family time can be tiring but it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great adventure! AND with family -- that's the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you had a great time....

    ReplyDelete
  4. We too bet you had lots of fun. That makes for a very good kind of tired.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think the girls make great snuggle partners! Looks like a great time.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun time!
    How's Groucho doing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cuddling time must have been the best thing about the whole weekend! Poor tired boys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It wasn't a party if you aren't exhausted the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like the fun, good, kind of tired.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Guinness!
    Wow, a camping trip! That's the greatest time. Love the pix of pups in the lake! I'm sure you were all tuckered out. It's a lot of work to have that much fun! Enjoy your nap...and we'll comment quietly.
    Grr and a Drowsy Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not surprised you're tired, Guiness - that looked like a packed weekend! But greatr fun too! I always love your Crick Hollow posts!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete