Sunday, February 19, 2012

Marching to my Doom and Mango Minster Mayhem

 Guinness here.  Well thanks to no one's help in securing a Mango Minster win I am here awaiting the inevitable.

 I bring Maggi along as a witness--although that won't do much good given her myopic condition and all.  But I appreciate the moral support if nothing else.

 Truthfully, we both forfeited our own Mangominster entry this year in hopes to prop up Groucho.  Ha!  Look where that got me!

 I tell Groucho to meet me down the Shore Road. Here he comes. I figured that the Ocean would be the best place to tell him.  If he tries any of his alien moves on me at least I have one last escape route.  I could jump ship and swim over to Maine.  I figured I could volunteer with the Ron Paul Campaign and help with the vote recount if nothing else.

 Well here he is and I see he has brought along his nose.

 There is no best way to do this so I just go right ahead and tell him the facts.  I blurt it all out.

 Well the strangest thing happened.  Groucho went into a cackling fit and laughed and laughed and laughed.  He started doing his stupid yoga poses again-- as you can see.

 Groucho tells me to come sit down like some wizen old scholar.  He said he is a new alien now.  He said he has ventured into inner worlds and probed the deep spaces of his mind.  What the ????!!!

 He said our main enemy is ignorance and AWARENESS is our only defence.
If only we studied in infinitesimal detail the light that embodies all life then the template of the universe would be revealed.  Holy Crap.

 Groucho said next year he will be the Guidance Councillor for Mangominster and help all the competitors deal with their obvious self image problems.

 We  head back up the lane.  Groucho leads the way with an ethereal air about him.  It all sounds good to me.

...and I walk away with my life...safe for another year!

12 comments:

  1. Um, I am not sure he is enlightened so much as even more alien than he used to be. At least nobody got hurt.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, we have been trying to tell for so long now how great Groucho is!!!

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Groucho! I can't wait to hear what kind of wisdom you're going to start sharing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let it rip, Groucho! We can all use a little extra wisdom. (That was what you were saying, right?)

    Srsly,

    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Groucho, you can never pick his reactions...except for the alien connection.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will make a great councelor Mr Groucho
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guinness & Maggi,
    I, too, tried to bolster support for Groucho in this year's Mango Minster, but apparently, according to exit polls, my target voters considered Adventure Alien Groucho, to be in a class by himself, hovering, as he will, above all the Adventure Animals, hence not requiring votes.
    Pleased to hear that he is taking the news so well and know that all of you 'splorin' Wolfies & Alien will have the support of our howlshold in future Mango Minsters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Moly, Groucho a councillor? Is he taking drugs??? Be careful friends. It sounds weird to us. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness... Groucho sounds so enlightened. Maybe there will an "Ethereal Critter" category next year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like Groucho wants to be a guru, not a counselor. While deep meditations might help contestants in some categories, it probably won't help others. We do have a suggested task to prove his ethereal mettle; think of it as a job interview. Guru Groucho, find one of Allred's remaining incarnations and see if you can get him to renounce evil. Let us know how that works out.

    Guinness, you could legally volunteer to help Ron Paul [just don't register any American voters], but if the press gets wind of the foreign volunteers it's probably not going to do him any good, especially with the type of voters to whom he appeals.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmm...would Groucho be classified as an illegal alien? best stay clear...

      Delete