Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TRICK? or TREAT?

 Guinness here.  Poor, pitiful me.  Things are pretty rough as you can see.

 Me and Mag-Pie got banished to the cabin for the entire weekend.  Our Dad is re-doing the floors.  He said no wolfies allowed.  HRMPH!

 Looks like Maggers took the news pretty bad too, eh?

 But here is a glimmer of light in our troublesome time...Sandra and Angelina from Silvershoe came for a visit!  They finally get to meet Maggi.

 She reminds them a lot of Silver.  I agree.

 But they soon leave and I find myself once again all alone in the forest.  SOB.

 At 4:30 AM I demand to go our for a bathroom break.  GACK! WHAT THE...!??  I can't believe my eyes!

And Maggi can't believe her feet!  Looks like winter got mixed up with Halloweenies this year.

Wake me up in the Spring.

6 comments:

  1. Awe poor babies! Hope you get back home soon! Stay warm now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice place to stay while the floors are being finished in the other dog house. Hang in there G and M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, being banished is rough. Sure hope your peeps make up for this by giving you lots of treats! Your Dad will be sorry he doesn't have you to help and supervise! BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  4. it does look like a cool place
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks pretty cushy to us: sofa-beds, a wait staff and a wood burning stove. Bet when you get back to the main house, you'll have a new sofa as well as new floors to break in. Glad you didn't get 3 feet of snow like some poor pups.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, wake me up in the spring also. I've already begun to hate going outside when it's dark and cold--just want to stay in where it is warm. I really like that little cabin. I think that's about the size of place that my husband and I want to move to!

    ReplyDelete