Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Seasonal Confusion!

 Guinness here.  It has been a magnificent autumn in the Valley!

 The days are warm and the wind is crisp, the smell of autumn is thick and heavy in the air.

 The sun is high in the sky and the grass is still green!  Ahh!  But we want to go to the CABIN!

 We drive up to the camp.  GACK!   WHAT THE...??  I thought it was a mild Fall day, but up here at the cabin there is snow! 

 That is because we are inland now--away from the ocean, so the snow stays around. 

 And look how happy I am after that romp in the snow.  I do not want to leave.  I NEVER want to leave the Cabin.  I always pretend to run away when it is time to go.  That is a tricksy bad habit I have learned. Hehehe.

 But no one wants to go home now.  We stay longer than intended...and we are getting hungry!  Provisions are low.  My human finds a can of beans and mixes them with peanut butter.  Can you spot them warming on the stove?

 Now we eat those beans with peanut butter right off the spoon. Haha! 

 SMACK LICK GULP!  Ahhhhh!  Beans with peanut butter is DELICIOUS!

 You might be laughing...but trust me, if you were here...

You'd love them too....

11 comments:

  1. Beans and PB sounds great to me! Toot! That might help keep the cabin warm, right?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. PB and Beans????? Hey Mom.......... Shes getting me some hehe.
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'd love to come eat beans and peanut butter with you!!

    XOXO
    The Rocky Creek Scotties and Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your cabin is so snuggly and cozy! I'd want to stay there forever too. I'm not sure about the beans & PB, but I'd give it a try. :)
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beans and peanut butter? Oh sure they taste good now...but what about later? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'd want to stay too! How beautiful and fun. Although, Mom's not sure about the whole PB and "B" thing!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I'd ever want to leave your cabin either. So nice and cozy. I'm not sure about the beans and peanut butter, but things always taste better when your on a trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beans with peanut butter??? Sounds strange; but anything that lets you stay longer....

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beans and peanut butter...nutty, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woof, one of my favorite, Peanut butter it's so delicious!


    ---------------------------------------
    Dog Fence | It's all About Pet Fences

    ReplyDelete