Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snowshoe!

Hi! It's me. You know....GUINNESS! And I am going snowshoeing!

It's true. It is a big family adventure with my humans...and my human sister Christa and my Uncle Rob and Aunt Kathy. Great times in the Maritimes.

OK! I have got my snowshoes on and I am ready to go! Hahaha! Afterall, SOMEONE has to protect the humans from the BEARS! Right?


I find a fort! This is a great place to hide from the BEARS!


We see lots of pretty things in the wilderness...and I am keeping a sharp eye!

It is MY job to break a path through the snow. See Me?

I LOVE running through the snow. I am scaring away ALL the bears!

We get to the Witches Cauldron. Everyone takes a break and has a winter picnic.

Look at my human sister. She knows this place. Last summer she kayaked down these falls BACKWARDS! THAT was risky business.

Now it is time to snowshoe back.

And look, I didn't see any bears until I got home....

6 comments:

  1. Guiness what an adventure! We never went snow shoing before. Lucky you! You better wear a bright vest so you don't get list. Love all your snow pictures
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guinness we loved going on your snowshoe adventure. Awesome!! You do kinda blend into the scenery. Like Benny & Lily said maybe a bright vest would be good...
    Tailwags
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica

    ReplyDelete
  3. We nearly missed you in the fort....you blended! You're such a good scout, trail blazer, protector Guinness. Looks like a great day out for everyone.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! You have way more snow for your snowshoeing adventure than we had! And forts! So cool!
    I dont think Darwin would crawl in a fort with us though. She's a scaredy cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you have such nice snowshoes on your back feets. I can imagine how much fun you had with your peeps out there in the woods. I love your fort, you gotta remember where that is!

    Keep on havin' fun, Guinness. . .can Groucho snowshoe?

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic adventure. Your family looks like so much fun!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete