Thursday, February 23, 2017

Camp Fail!




 Hi it's Duke and winter hit hard out of nowhere.  We thought we were getting off easy but we got blasted in February and it stormed so much that calves came in the house to stay warm! 

 
And this little guy escaped from his box--or maybe I helped because I wanted to play.
 
 
The Lake is beautiful and covered with snow!
 
 
We sweep the lake and make a skate rink- can  you see me?

 
The snow drift are so high and the road to Crick Hollow is long....I wonder can we make it?
 
 
It might be easy going in snow shoes, but I have long stilts! I wonder if I can do it?
 
 
 
No I can not!

 
It is such hard going I need to take a break. I lay right in the snow in typical wolfie fashion! We turn around and go home.

 
I had fun but this little wolfie is calling it a day!  Bye for now, love Dukey!

4 comments:

  1. Dukey, you sure are a handsome fellow. And you lie on the couch in typical twisty wolfhound fashion. My sister had a little calf living in her bathroom for a while. Her name was Squmpy because she like to eat squash/pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a snow day. You must be exhausted BOL
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dukey, you are such a brave pup to try the snow. You deserve a cuddle and a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad they don't make snow shoes for pups. That sure is a lot of snow.

    ReplyDelete